Sunday, July 5, 2015

Some new larger doll food items...

I took some time out today to work on some items I had long been wanting to create. I sold the larger two pink cakes this weekend and they will be packed and shipped off tomorrow. Still have the 1:4 scale blue cake. Today I made about 20 1:4 scale pastries called La Religieuse otherwise known in english as 'The Nun' . It is made famous by Laduree and you may have seen pictures of them that look like this-

Two pastries held together with lots of icing and whipped cream, and usually filled with cream, and oh so delicious. Imagine them in your dolls'hand. 

So here is what I made today for my lazy Sybarite Slipper. She is so pampered. I don't imagine she will get to enjoy them too long, judging by how long those cakes stayed around here. 










2 comments:

Muff said...

Well, gosh! Now I'm starving. So delicious looking.

Lisa Neault said...

thank you!