Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Robert Tonner Made me do it.....

...buy her I mean. He twisted my arm. Made her so irresistable that I couldn't help myself so I had to buy her on eBay, after she was sold out on
 Ellowyne-Wilde website. With free shipping. Even after I swore I had no room for the 'big' 16 inch girls and sold all of my Tonners and Ellowyne dolls. What did I do? 

I bought her. This morning. I caved.  Dallas Convention 2015 Vintage Tea Ellowyne . I got her $10 cheaper on Ebay with free shipping, just in the nick of time, before my heart stopped beating. 



Isn't she gorgeous? She just screams that adorable vintage 40's WWll era 
swing. I fully expect her to start cramming doughnuts next to the tea set she comes with,  and a miniature Rufus dressed in a uniform to start dancing with her. Robert outdid himself. He just didn't stop there. He did two more to keep her company. 


            Vintage Kitchen Lizette- she comes with a cute little pie


                    Vintage  Baker Pru- she comes with a little rolling pin.

Their outfits are divine. There was another Tonner doll I went ape nuts over too, but of course she's sold out- it's a Deja Vu doll. I will have to satisfy myself with Ellowyne right now and see if I can save up for her friends. 

So yeah, the big girls are back in the 1:6 scale dollhouse again...and I knew it was only a matter of time before I gave in. The W club was tempting me too much this year. Also, I couldn't resist with these girls who obviously have baking skills!! They will look incredible with my American Girl Kit stove I still have and my Molly table and chairs. I will set up pics when she arrives as I have some new cakes I have made. With the bigger doll room I will have more room for the big girls and more room to do bigger dioramas for my doll bakery I have always wanted to do. 

8 comments:

billa's dolls and fashions said...

She's very cute, I can understand why you couldn't resist her. I have to sew a similar outfit for one of my girls, I'm in love with this style!

Lisa Neault said...

lol....that outfit and apron are just so adorable. I can't wait for her to arrive so I can get some photos. She's super cute.

Muff said...

They all look so adorable! I love their outfits.

Betty said...

I can understand the appeal. She's so 1950's!

Anonymous said...

The hairdo is just adorable! I love them all, so cute :-)

Lisa Neault said...

I know...I don't know how I will resist the other two...

Farrah said...

I just saw this doll on ebay recently and was totally swooning as well! I especially love this version of Lizette. They are all gorgeous. :)

Vanessa said...

congrats! We will let you slide this time. I love this new set of dolls. I've been tempted to invest in an Ellowyne doll, but so far I have been able to resist.