Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Last 1:6 scale Bespaq wingchairs in stock- 3 left!








I have been cleaning out my storage unit that held stock leftover from my shop, Kin g William Miniatures when it was open in 2009 to 2011. Lo and behold, I have found three 1:6 scale wingchairs that I designed with the help of Bespaq, who manufactured them for me.

I have two of the 'Red Dragon' wingchairs click HERE  for this listing on ebay.
I have one of the pink boudoir wingchairs click HERE

Both of these chairs are priced at $99 each, since these are the last of my shop exclusives, no others were manufactured. If all three chairs are purchased at the same time, I will give a combined reduced shipping discount. Add these to your 1:6 scale collection, for a fabulous and elegant look to your dioramas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: stunning armchairs. I like a lot. Keep in touch