Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Year's Eve- Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!



I am a little late with this year's posts about new dolls, etc. so am going to wish you a Happy New Year. 

I was able to pick up the Barbie with the telescope from Walmart for $9, and a Skipper Babysitters Inc two pack of the toddler and the infant, which I had been unable to find until now. 

Today at Barnes and Noble, I was also able to find a Dobby that was bendable, here are pics of him below. He was 9.95 For those of you needing an inexpensive Dobby option, he will go well with the Mattel Harry Potter, (though he may be too tall) Ron, Hermoine and Dumbledore. Which is what I plan to use him with. There was another option that was slightly more expensive, about 12-15 dollars, in a plexi case, but could not bend, but was more of a statue. This Dobby will work fine with my Sideshow Ron and Harry, but for those of you who have the Tonner sets, it will work good too. 













Happy New Year dolls!

1 comment:

Dorothy In PA said...

What a cute Barbie.

Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing what you create in 2020.