Monday, January 27, 2020

Va Fashion Doll Club Meeting- Valentine's day

I haven't posted for a long time- since the beginning of the year! But I have lots of Barbie related things to post. My Fashion doll club had a meeting this past Sunday. We celebrated Valentine's day. The meeting was held at our Club President, Debbie's house. She decorates the stair railing with tiny Chelsea's or Kellys all decked out in holiday themed dress. We of course take pictures of the delicious food!I did the cupcakes with hearts and candy hearts in the pink bowl. 
We exchanged valentine's in the bags you see below- everyone was to bring some handmade valentines to share. 
















Our theme this time for display was couples that broke up= and what a wild  theme that was! Here are some of the displays below-
















I forgot who won, but they were all good. Our characters and Barbie had a tumultuous love life! 

Since this is the beginning of the planning for the club year and its activties, we had a lively business meeting, but it was fun. Lots to catch up and talk about since the holidays. And after business- there was always sales to do and a tour of Debbie's doll room! And this was only ONE of the doll rooms, I did not get into all of them, lol. 




















































Enjoy the pics! 

5 comments:

Treesa said...

Love the girl scout cookie booth display. I was in scouting myself when I was younger.
So many Liddle Kiddles! And they're all so nicely dressed. When my aunts gave me a box of vintage Liddle Kiddles from their childhood most of those Kiddles were nude. I'm still trying to find decent clothes for some of them.
Thank you for sharing your photos.
Signed, Treesa

Lisa Neault said...

You are welcome Treesa!
Debbie had the Girls scout outfits made by Debra Freeman on facebook, she belongs to some of the vintage Barbie groups and her and another lady teamed up to create these marvelous outfits. Alot of the ladies in the club purchased her outfits and I almost did but I couldn't squeeze it as they were very pricey though very well worth it. They are made from vintage girl scout outfits well past their time. I am hoping they will made them again as I would love to be able to get them.
I love vintage kiddles and they were some of my favorite dolls as a child. I still collect them.

Dorothy In PA said...

I had so much fun looking at your photos. The food looked delicious. The dolls were grouped so nicely.

I love the theme, couples who broke up. What a hoot!

Farrah said...

This post was such a feast for the eyes. I always love your doll club meet ups as there are always such wonderful doll displays!
Thanks for sharing. :)

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs lighter than we do.

(And by the way, it is not related to genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING to related to "how" they eat.)

BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

CLICK this link to see if this little questionnaire can help you release your real weight loss potential