Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas in the dollhouse

I had forgot to get these photos of Annabelle and Marie Terese in their dollhouse. I had found the lights at Michael's , and they were the perfect size for the tree. I have had difficulty finding the perfect size lights for this tree, especially since I wanted it to be a Victorian type of tree for these dolls. 






















The little Santa in the sleigh on the hearth is very old, as are the Christmas trees on the table. The little Santa mugs on the table are actually mini Hallmark ornaments. 
I made the garland for the mantel originally for my Bespaq fireplace, and it looks wonderful on the Jim Coates fireplace mantel. 

This room is extremely small so there was only room for the tree, one chair, a table and the tree and the dolls and presents. I am really pleased how it turned out. 
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Merry Christmas from my dolls to yours!

1 comment:

Dorothy In PA said...

The room is lovely. I like how the tree lights add a subtle glow. I can see that the dolls had a nice Christmas.