Tuesday, February 19, 2019

St. Patrick's Day cake sets listed on Ebay

I have been busily working on getting my St. Patrick's day cakes ready to be listed and so far, I have four listed. I have already sold three sets before listing what I had made, just from my sneak peek preview! Whew! I have another whole slew I am working on icing now. As well as getting my dolls ready for the header photos. 

So here is what is listed so far...


French Fashion Doll 1:6 scale St. Patrick's day cake set $12






1:6 scale St. Patrick's day cake set #B   $12





1:6 St. Patrick's day double layer chocolate cake set #1  $10





1:6 scale St. Patrick's day cake set #A  $12





All four are currently listed on ebay and are available. I will be listing more. These items are shipped in a box, not bubble mailers. 

No comments: