Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sneak Peak at what I've been working on...

Here is a sneak peek at what I have been working on ...doll food! Just in time for St. Patrick's day. I am working on more cakes and shamrock cookies to stock my Ebay store. Also pictures and listings for the different scales of dolls. They should be up soon, as well as Easter/Spring cakes and bunny and egg cookies too! 

Each St. Patrick's day cake will come with a doily, (cake will be glued to the doily) and a cake slice cut out of cake, along with a shamrock cookie on top of the cake, as well as an extra shamrock cookie! I will post more updates when the listings are up and complete. 




2 comments:

monstercrafts said...

Those look so cute! Are they made of polymer clay?
Take care

Lisa Neault said...

Hi Monstercrafts, yes they are. Thank you for the kind comments!