Saturday, January 18, 2014

My new doll tour video on YouTube

I have just uploaded a new doll town video, my first , on YouTube.  Click on the video above. This is a slideshow of the current photos of my doll town, which I affectionately call 'Barbietown' privately. (I may have to change that as there are many doll videos called Barbie town!) These are the most up to date and past photos of LaBelle's at Christmas, as well as its interior and photos of the town at night.
I hope to be doing more of these slideshow videos, so please like and comment!

7 comments:

RoxanneRoxanne said...

Very nice video!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: your Barbietown is fabulous. Your city looks real. Great job. Nice video. Keep in touch

Lisa Neault said...

thank you both!

billa's dolls and fashions said...

Beautiful Video, Barbietown is such a lovely place!
Great Diorama!

Sam said...

It looks good!

Muff said...

Wonderful video. I especially enjoyed the night shots.

Lisa Neault said...

thank you all so much! I'm still getting used to this video stuff- and found I like doing it! Hopefully I will be doing more soon!