Wednesday, September 25, 2024

W Club Registration Doll Angel Eyes & Undercover Angel dolls

I had some time this week to debox W Club registration doll Angel Eyes Poppy Parker and she is gorgeous! This is the 2nd doll that pairs with Undercover Angel Poppy Parker (that is supposed to be Farrah Fawcett ) Angel Eyes is a fascimile of the character that Jacqueline Smith played on Charlie's Angels on this hit TV Show in the 1970s. I will admit, I was not much of a fan as a kid . I liked the clothes, the hair and the plot always kind of sucked as far as crime shows. Chasing criminals in bikinis even to an 11 year old looked slightly ridiculous. Even as a kid I admired Columbo and Quincy more, lol. That said- onto the photos! Undercover Angel we received last year came in an adorable suit with extra shoes, sunglasses, briefcase purse, jewelry, and extra pop red jumpsuit, extra stiletto heels, and of course, her golden gun! This year, we were not so lucky and had to buy the boho outfit for Angel Eyes separate for $75 EXTRA! No thanks Integrity. I've got bills to pay. Need to save for the third one in this series. I tried to replicate the silhouette on the front of the box. 




















 She came with cool accessories, thank goodness her shoes were easy to get on! Enjoy!

No comments: