Sunday, September 22, 2024

Richmond, VA Doll & Teddy Bear Show September 21, 2024

The Richmond, Va Doll & Teddy Bear Show took place yesterday, Saturday, on September 21st, 2024. It was a great show and is under new promoters who have been dealers for years. Van Davis is a great dealer of various types of dolls and if he doesn't have it, he can probably eventually find that doll you're looking for.

I didn't take many photos but there were some marvelous deals and I did find one doll- 2001 Happy Holidays Barbie for $10!! I am on a budget right now due to some major car repairs and I am planning ahead for the holidays. Here are a few photos of the show-









Here are some photos of the doll I was able to purchase. More photos of her out of the box later-




Enjoy and more coming soon!



 

No comments: