Sunday, March 17, 2019

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Top of the morning to ye! And I hope you have all the luck of the Irish come your way....
Happy St. Patrick's Day! 
PJ, SKipper, GI Joe, and the Poppys are enjoying wearing the green and eating cake and Shamrock cookies!










Annabelle and Marie Terese are also having a St. Patrick's day tea , and like Skipper and the Poppys, have acquired some new St. Patrick's day attire...
Marie Terese's dress was inspired by Queen Victoria's 'Shamrock' dress from the Masterpiece episode when she visited Ireland on 'Victoria' (one of my favorite shows. ) I must admit I expected more shamrocks on the dress than just the edging.
Marie Terese's dress is suited more to a young girl in her time, and I made the skirt a little longer than usual. Sort of garden dress for walking on the hills and dales, lol. 







If you look closely, you can see Marie Terese is holding her new lapdog, Pugdog. (this is a barbie beauty secrets dog that I just took the crown off of.)






The various pets of Annabelle and Marie Terese. the Famous 'Mops' in the basket, Pugdog and newest, the brindle bulldog, Jack. I found him at AC Moore.
Annabelle's poodles. The standing grey poodle was also found at AC Moore, haven't yet named him. 


Happy St. Patrick's day!

4 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Looks like your dolls had a fun St. Patrick's Day, with some delicious food! Annabelle and Marie Therese look very refined in their new clothes.

monstercrafts said...

Hi! Happy (belated) St. Patrick's! We don't really celebrate that holiday in Spain, but some bars have taken it as a way to promote themselves. Instead, here we celebrate the "Fallas", and on March 19th we have Father's day.
Take care.

D7ana said...

Yum, those green cakes!

I like seeing the pets, best. Adorable. The "humans" look lovely, too ;-)

Lisa Neault said...

thank you all for the kind comments. Monstercrafts, very interesting that you celebrate your Father's day in March, in the USA we celebrate it in June. St. Patrick's day has become more of a celebration of late,and become more popular.
Thankyou Barb. I belong to a French Fashion doll sewing group and am not as talented as many of the ladies who have reproduction and antique Huret and Jumeau dolls, so I try. I am saving up for a reproduction body for my Huret head, which is costly. Then I will really be sewing! Annabelle currently has a porcelain beau for the next sewing challenge- wedding bells. So now three dolls to sew a wedding ensemble for! lol. I decided to do a St. Patrick's day tea for the Spring challenge which was a mini-challange and could be a costume with the dolls picnicing, playing croquet, picking flowers, having tea, etc.
D7ana, I found the pets all over. I love dogs and cats for the dolls.