Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Easter is coming....



It has been a long time since my last post but I've been extremely busy, sadly too busy to enjoy taking pics of my dolls. Easter is coming soon and I have always wanted to do a cute photo of Sophisticate Poppy Parker as a child . I long ago sewed this dress as I thought she made a great Arietty Clock character from the book The Borrowers by Mary Norton . 

I recently found this Easter Hare/Bunny rocking horse and added the bunnies, and Pugdog and Mops, and the poodle and her teddy bear for a nursery playroom feel. This photo was done for a Flicker Tag game challenge 'Pets' and I love doing period photos with my dolls. Arietty Poppy looks quite adorable with her bunnies and pugdogs and teddy bear. 

Hope to post more later...Lisa 

No comments: