Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Hello Kitty Outfits & Babysitting Skipper playset

I was finally able to get by my local Walmart and while shopping I gave in and saw the new Hello Kitty outfit sets and the Babysitting Skipper playsets. They are adorable. I spent $47 on this shopping trip. I really wish they would NOT put purple streaks in Skipper's hair. If I want to do a diorama now and I want a NORMAL looking Skipper that doesn't look like a grunge or punk Skipper but just a normal looking girl I'm either going to have to cut the purple streaks out of her hair or find another skipper.  

The Hello Kitty! outfits are cute and now my Poppys will be dressed to the max. I had already purchased some other seperates for them that I have, I just haven't deboxed them, like the t-shirts and skirts. I have not yet found the care bears sets. 







I thought these little outfits were really cute and came with accessories too. 




I purchased this Skipper with the crib, but they did have the ones pictured on the back with the sink /potty chair as well as the buggy. I might go back and get those two. This set cost me $19.98 They also had the baby sets as well. 

I am currently looking for the Todd /boy sets too, as I want to collect all of the Skipper baby sitting sets. I would like to make these dolls as friends to my Ryan, a High School musical doll, who is a player/actor in my former  McDonald's stories and is kind of short for a male doll, who is really a teenager. He is about 10 inches tall, so these Skippers and the male Todd doll would be great friends for him.  I have really wanted, wanted to do my photo stories but have been putting it off for lack of time and the distractions I have. It used to come so easily to me but I have contstantly been interrupted /disturbed and then I had to take down my props/ diorama walls so it just didn't work. You out there know how it is when real life/ family /work gets in the way it is hard to get back on track.   

I am hoping that Target will have some more of these sets when I go out hunting.  Either that, or I will just order them online and have them shipped. 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

I think you have some great ideas about these sets! I agree about the purple streak. I'm not a fan either. I also wish they would make some MTM Skipper bodies as well or at least give us a Skipper that has both arms and legs that are articulated!
I'm not sure how I feel about the new Skipper face, but change is always nice and it's cute to see her smiling. :D