Thursday, January 18, 2018

Dolls from Integrity finally arrived!

After many delays, my dolls and the egg chairs finally arrived. Instead of doing one post of one doll, I am going to show all of the dolls and some pictures of the egg chair and Poppy set up. I will go on to show more later of the other dolls. One of the reasons my dolls were delayed were because of snow /weather interfering with the post office being able to deliver.

On to the dolls!





Poppy Parker swinging in London with her Egg Chair. I actually purchased two. This chair sits on a base, comes in two pieces and has a small screw that you need a Phillips screwdriver to put the screw in. Quite simple but I couldn't find the proper size screwdriver laying around so right now the chair is just sitting on the base for this photo shoot. 

Poppy does not have her earrings or ring on, I have her here modeling her 'gloved' hands on. I hope to take better photos of her in that Union Jack dress. 










Poppy's box and the Egg chairs' boxes have some of the same similar graphics! That made a real pleasant surprise. I am wondering if a neat Carnaby street room/apartment diorama could come about using these boxes. I am really seriously thinking. Something MOD/Groovy/   A LA Andy Warhol comes to mind. 
Something VERY 1960's...

Next up are the other dolls.........



Seduisante Elyse Jolie..She has interchangeable legs/feet. She is lovely and slowly growing on me.  She looks so melancholy , or sad. Maybe that is what it is. I just hate dolls with interchangeable legs and extra parts. Hands are about all that I can handle. If I have extra heads, I just get an extra body, lol. 



Marvellueisse  Agnes Von Weiss . I think this was our Online Event doll from last year, and I can never resist an Agnes. I had to sell some of my Agnes collection over a year ago and it really broke my heart, so I have been building my Agnes army back up again, LOL. I am hoping I will like that lace skirt more when I get her out of the box. I adore the blouse. 

Here are photos of the loot altogether. It was like Christmas in January!




The above photo is with the three dolls and two chairs, boxed and the one below is with the three dolls and one chair boxed, and the other egg chair, de-boxed and assembled. I couldn't resist getting two egg chairs, since I haven't purchased one of the Barbie Convention egg chairs. Those are taller and pinker inside than these, these egg chairs appear to be more MOD and rounder, and heavier. 


Enjoy! ~Lisa

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

I got the Agnes and Poppy dolls and mine have arrived in past few days too. I know what you mean about it feeling like Christmas! I absolutely love this Agnes and I find the black lace skirt very elegant. I can't stop admiring her! I am still waiting on my Ayumi from this collection and then I think I am done for all the IT dolls I ordered from the event. I do still have others that will be coming in the spring (Maybe!).

Sam said...

The egg chair is really groovy! The boxes the dolls come in have beautiful graphics. Enjoy!

Lisa Neault said...

Thank you Sam! Yes Phyllis it feels like Christmas all over again! I still haven't played with my registration dolls I got last year very much! If you saw the stacks of dolls- eep.

I plan on de-boxing Agnes sometime today. I don't know about de-boxing Elyse yet. I am undecided on her as of yet. I honestly do not know if she will stay, though I am thinking of keeping her outfit and shoes if she does stay for a little while. She does look so sad. I may de-box her. That bathing suit and those shoes are fab. She will probably grow on me when I pull out some props and play with her.

I have other dolls coming later in the year, I can't remember. I know the holiday Poppy is coming with two trees. I also ordered the Vanessa giftset. There is probably more dolls that I have forgotten about, lol. I write them down so I can remember. Now just twiddling my thumbs waiting on the W CLub to get their act together so I can join again. I have saved a ton of money by not joining the Barbie club since their website is so screwed up I couldn't join, the cart wouldn't allow me to add /upgrade my membership. lol. I haven't ordered anything from there!

Farrah said...

Fantastic beauties! I love the bubble chair and she's just plain groovy. I am so lost when it comes to these IT dolls. How to you buy them? I'd be interested in a Poppy some day, but I never know what's coming out when or who's who, lol.