Saturday, January 27, 2018

More Babysitting Skipper sets...

I went out shopping and found more Babysitting Skipper sets...








Curious thing the little Baby sets for $2.88 are selling fast, as fast as the Walmart employees can stock them. I usually can't find the ones I want. I also can't find the single Skipper friends with Babysitting accessories, or the Todd friend that I was told were out, I probably will have to order them from Amazon, Toys R Us. 

I found these sets at Walmart for $19.98 

And a heads up- Walmart is doing a real clearance on their dolls- 2017 Holiday Barbie is $9 !! But the weird thing is, only the Caucasian and African American Holiday dolls were this price, the Latino doll was not- she was still $39 !! 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Those babies are selling fast at $2.99 because people are scooping them up and selling them on eBay and Amazon for $7.99 to $19.99 -- plus shipping! Crazy! And they are not available at Mattel shop. These are cute sets though. I do have most of the Skipper and Friends sets now. Of course, they have all been rebodied!

Lisa Neault said...

I didn't know that! Thanks Phyllis for letting me know. The hardest one to find and if you don't grab it you won't get it is the caucasian/blonde headed baby. She sells out fast and they usually don't stock too many of them in my walmart- they stock more of the AA, Latina babies then the caucasian babies. I will make a note to buy them all up next time I am in the wally world. They are cute.