Thursday, April 7, 2016

1:6 scale Harry Potter Mandrake Spell set

I have a cute new auction up on Ebay right now. 

Harry Potter 1:6 Mandrake spell book set

As I have begun collecting these cool figures by Star Ace studios, aka Big Chief Studios, aka Sideshow Collectibles, (my wallet is not big enough!!) I have come up with countless ideas of accessories for these two. Hermoine still has not come home yet. I really really want Snape and Dumbledore. 

Here are some photos of the set. It includes the open Mandrake book, a blank page book, and a glass jar with peppermint candy made of polymer clay. 











The auction ends in 5 days! 
#harrypotter #harrypotterminiatures #mandrakes #LisaNeault #pumpkinhillstudios #ebayauctions #artisanminiatures #onesixthscale 
#staracestudios #bespaq #playscaleminiatures

1 comment:

Muff said...

Good luck! It's definitely a cute set.