Friday, February 5, 2016

You're beautiful....



This video 'You're Beautiful' describes Pillow Talk Poppy Parker to a T....

I love the song and she has such a faraway look in her eye. I need to get back on track and start planning her wedding with Ryan that never took place from three or four years ago when he proposed I stopped that storyline because I switched out the Barbie Basics Model ken for Cheerleader ken, which I was never really satisfied with. I am thinking of making Ryan over to a Hunger Games face mold, to make him more mature. Another thing that stopped the wedding was I could never find a wedding gown or decide on bridesmaid gowns either...and tuxedos were not that easy to get for Ryan or who his best man would be. So this storyline got backtracked for quite a few reasons which hopefully I can pick up on. For right now, let's enjoy my favorite doll, in one of my favorite vintage outfits. 


Sometimes we need a doll to look beautiful ...just because...
~Lisa

No comments: