Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter! Normally I am on point with an Easter display, this year I have been too busy for the elaborate displays I wanted to do. So before getting ready for dinner this afternoon, I decided to grab what Easter type items I had on hand, and let mini Laura Ingalls wish everyone a Happy Easter in 1:6 scale.



  A closeup of Laura's basket holding bunches of carrots picked from the garden for Ma.

Some of these pictures had to be taken on my dining room table with the aid of a little light, as it is dark and rainy this morning. I was trying to give everyone a clear view of the carrots I had made.

Carrots inside the miniature basket. Hope I can give you a better view, but some of the pictures came out a little blurry.
Here is a really good view of the bunnies with their carrots Laura fed them today.Along with Mary's pet lamb and Ma's chickens. I have more livestock I have collected, it's a matter of finding them, lol. 
I hope everyone enjoys Easter joys and many Blessings to you, remembering the real reason for this Day.
Easter Love and Blessings-
Lisas

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Happy Easter. Love your carrots and the little farm animals.