Friday, November 4, 2011

Challenge 5: At the Opera...

Challenge week 5
You're cordially invited to: Le Il Divo dans le Jardin concert
Address: 1 avenue Villa Ephrussi de Rothshild 06230 Saint- Jean- Cap-Ferrat
Dress code: Black Tie

Well, this is what I came up with for the Flicker groups' challenge 5, at the opera. I dislike intensely using photoshop unless I just don't have the props, and it takes more time than setting up the scene, in my honest opinion....Plus looking for the right pic as a background is a pain! Unlike most people, I don't really enjoy photoshopping pics of dolls. The little rails were made by me last year for a Christmas card scene I did with Santa, I decided to pull it out for a comical effect. Not bad I think for throwing it together- I have been pressed on time this week.
Enjoy the photos!~Lisa

No comments: