Today I had some free time and I had alot of errands to run as well - and one of my stops was Arc of the Thrift store. They were having their annual Warehouse sale for Fill A Bag for $5 and I found some neat stuff- not much . I found out much later that they were giving items away for free on the other side of the building but was much too tired after shopping in the main store. I found three new books, some new scarves, a pair of navy pumps , and two Madame Alexander dolls- one with her tag. These were Wendy dolls. Both were marked $10 and came with their stands. One is a Little Women Beth about 1995 and the other is a Little Red Riding Hood, both from the Storybook series.
This blog shows the progress of my 1:6 scale dollhouse, Maison de la Royale and the various projects I work on with my dolls and dollhouse collection.
Saturday, July 25, 2026
Thrifting for Dolls at Arc of the Thrift store
Little Red Riding Hood, with the Maggie face mold, she even came with her basket!
Little Women Beth (1995) she still has her storytag on
The store had a selection of Barbies, but there were only two or three I contemplated on getting- and sometimes their prices are outrageous. They had a Sapphire Barbie for $99 ...they get these dolls in all the time, from collectors , it was like Barbie Palooza, when they asked some of the Club collectors who were pretty knowledgeable to help with pricing and they went behind them and escalated the prices on the dolls. I think I had to pay $30 for a Christmas Barbie at that event, but went ahead and paid it because it was a doll I was looking for and would have paid that with shipping. So more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment