I have seen these in the store for a while now and never really thought much about them until recently -- they came out with the Barbie movie. Lately, I have come up with some ideas for scenes that these can be used with as minis with the dolls having their own dollhouses or doll room. Some of the items were on sale my local Walmart but practically most of the sets were gone so I purchased the last two dreamhouses, and a couple of other items in this line. I hope to get more. Below are the four items I got today.
First up, I got the winter dreamhouse with snow slide and snow on it. There is also a playset with a pine tree. It comes with a little figure and a snow glider thingy.
Next up was the dreamhouse with slide and a surprise.
The last item is a mini Cutie Reveal, #3, which I am curious to see what this looks like, since I have some of the normal ones. I am sorry I haven't purchased these before. These are going to be fun to open and rearrange.











No comments:
Post a Comment