Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy Fourth of July!

           Happy Fourth of July!

Not all of my sewing projects for Fourth of July were done, still working on one for the Gene Marshall dolls. But got enough done for cute photos. 





The last photo is what is finished so far on my take of Rosie Riveter. I have finished her blouse and her headscarf, working on those overalls. I have so far finished four skirts and five blouses. alot of sewing so far. After Fourth of July I will be going through my stash and looking at Fall/ Halloween fabrics to get the Gene and Tonner dolls ready for those Holidays.
I will post photos of the finished Rosie later this week. I am repurposing an old worn out pair of my jeans for her overalls which I saved. Never throw anything away! lol!
















Enjoy a happy Fourth of July! ~Lisa 

No comments: