Sunday, July 9, 2023

Rosie Riveter outfit for Madra

I finished the Rosie Riveter outfit for Madra on Friday and got photos done that day, but with all I have had going on, no time to blog/ post. The overall pattern is very indepth complicated, so I had to kind of wing it in the end on my own. Patterns are not my forte, so in my sewing career, alot of times I just 'wing it' and hope for the best, especially when I am in a time crunch. 

Here are alot of photos of here by herself and with the other girls-


















 and our Fourth of July photo pic-


I have really enjoyed sewing outfits for the larger girls and am going to embark on sewing Halloween / Fall outfits for them all now, including Barbie/ Skipper and Poppy Parker and even Ken as well as my Gene Marshall dolls . I have a bunch of fun fall/ Hallween autumn fabrics that will be festive and and it will be great to start now to keep my hands busy and match up the table settings. Just to need to look for a Halloween table cloth, since I have a fall one. 
Lisa 


No comments: