Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Rainbow High dolls alert- BOLO

SO I went shopping after the holidays at Walmart and found HER...









 That's right- Amaya Raine the super large 25 inch RainbowHigh doll. She is BIG. I have some large porcelains but had never seen her in person.The quality of her clothing, jewelry, shoes is just astounding- even the details on her hands and nails! 

If you haven't downloaded the Walmart app, it has a scan code, which is how I verified that she was 50% off - she was previously at $94, then lowered to $74 right before Christmas and now she is $49 at my Walmart. Depending on your local Walmart, she might be less.  I did not wait since there were only four on the shelf and I wanted to add her to my collection. I can't wait to stage her with my large scale handmade foods! I have needed a large, SD Scale BJD and this is the most inexpensive way to acquire one. lol. Her hands are going to be awesome to work with modeling my cakes and foods. Until I can afford a large SD BJD . 

I will have more doll unboxing posts coming so stay tuned! Now to be on the hunt to find her a chair!! 

2 comments:

Farrah said...

What a great price! I still have not seen her in person. I would imagine the hair play alone on her is fantastic!

Lisa Neault said...

Hi Farrah! Yes, I could not resist her on that price. Her head is huge but I am amazed that this is a playline doll and she is ball jointed!! The clothing and the detailing on the fashions is amazing. I hope to be deboxing her soon and will give a review, but I want to have a chair to sit her in first. I am not sure that she comes with a stand.