Saturday, December 25, 2021

Countdown to Christmas- Day 25!

Countdown to Christmas- Day 25! Merry Christmas!





Our Nativity done in 1:6 scale that I did with the dolls doing a Christmas Pageant  one year, when my doll room was set up as a town with buildings, roads, etc. I would love to be able to do something similar to this again, or at least set up the Nativity scene again. 



Merry Christmas from us and Fluffy, our Queen Kitty, and to you. I hope your dolly dreams come true! Have a Happy New Year! I hope you have enjoyed this Blast from the Past with the One Sixth Scale dollhouse and More posts to come of the new dolls that I will be de-boxing. 
 

1 comment:

Farrah said...

What a great idea to set up the dolls in a Nativity scene. I love it! Merry Christmas to you as well and hope you have a wonderful New Year!