Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Basic Agnes Von Weiss

I received Basic Agnes Von Weiss quite a while back in Late October or early November, but never got around to de-boxing her, and decided when I was decorating for Christmas- to wrap her so I could have the nostalgia of opening a doll on Christmas day. 

I love the nostalgia of a tree with beautifully decorated presents so I sometimes wrap boxes or have boxes with beautiful bows that match the tree's decor , just so hubby and I can sit back and enjoy the ambiance of the tree with out the hassle of all the gift shopping. We prefer to just buy whatever we want and enjoy it ahead of time- since it is just the two of us. Most of the time I want dolls any how and hubby loves cookies and candy. 

Here are the photos of Agnes deboxed and with her jewelry and sunglasses on. She reminds me of a blonde Cher. 








 I think the pale blue suits her. I am halfway tempted to take photos of her with Malibu Barbie, since this is the anniversary year of the Malibu Barbie/ Ken dolls.



I am really glad that W Club is creating basic dolls, as she is a lovely addition to my Agnes collection. Now to find the right ensemble for her. She is just so sleek and chic. 

No comments: