Saturday, August 7, 2021

Sugar and Spice Poppy Parker Giftset

 Sugar and Spice Poppy Parker Giftset- they have arrived! and they are adorable. 

Taking you back to the 1950's, sock hops, Grease, Sandy and John Travolta, and all of the fun of the Twist, Chubby Checkers, Buddy Holly, Elvis and more. 

















More dolls are coming, I will have more photos soon. I wanted to get these photos up. I am still putting their accessories on as I explore them. 

One problem I always have with Integrity's dolls are the earrings. I really wish they would prepunch the earring holes in the doll's ears, as this is extremely hard for a collector like me to do with arthritis in the hands. It takes an extremely long time or I have to get one of my more flexible doll friends to help. My hands are not as young /flexible as they used to be, so I have to wait for one of my 'good' days to do the tiny finicky work. This is what holds up sculpting tiny foods I do. 

Hope to have photos of other projects I have going on soon, before September for my other dolls, and a new book that should be arriving- Gene Marshall: Girl Star. Very excited to add this book to my collection. Purchased it from one dealer and they marked it as shipped, then told me it was not in stock, and canceled and refunded. I found it from another seller, and it took almost four to five days for them to ship. So hopefully it will be here next week. So lots of dolly things going on right now, photos to follow. 
Lisa

2 comments:

Dorothy In PA said...

I love the outfits and how you have posed the dolls. They look like they are enjoying themselves.

Anonymous said...

The doll make a 50’s dolls of A Grase!? Dolls movie please and thank you -Billie Jean Villauneva-Nava-Jackson ❤️❤️