Monday, August 16, 2021

Madame Alexander Scarlett Wendykins #425

 














I had a visit recently with one of my long time friends and she was cleaning out some of the items from her mother's doll collection and one of them was this adorable Madame Alexander Scarlett Wendykins #425 with the box and the tags still attached. I removed the tag for some of the photos. She also has her stand too. I thought it would be cute to do a scene where Scarlett is about to smash that vase after Ashley walks out on her in the library. 

I received a couple of other dolls and another Madame Alexander Wendy - Mary Mary which I will take photos of later, but this one was really cute. Her bows are still intact. I have the Scarlett with the country floral dress but did not have the BBQ dress on. She looks so cute beside the Bespaq table. 

No comments: