Saturday, July 24, 2021

School Daze...

It has been a while since my last post- July simply has flown by! I have been attempting to plan photos for back to school with the dolls/ or August and September.  I have not done anything special with Annabelle and Marie Terese lately, so I thought a little schoolroom photo would be cute. 



The 'teacher's desk' is one half of an Enesco bookend I found on ebay a long time ago for $5 or 6 dollars. I found the little wood stove in a salvage store or antique store, can't remember which for about $7 or $10? maybe. The little desk Marie Terese is sitting in, came with a teddy bear and I have about three or four of the desks behind her, which I also purchased on ebay. Their lids lift up and fit Kelly, Chelsea, and Mini American Girl dolls and tiny bjd's perfectly. I purchased these little desks for my Laura Ingalls dioramas I did a few years ago. The slate/ Blackboard is a slate from Michael's as is the plant. 

Hoping to be doing more photos soon, enjoy. 

No comments: