Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happy Fourth of July!

 Happy Fourth of July! 

Below are photos of my Va. Fashion doll club meeting at the end of June. We celebrated Fourth of July- that was our theme. It is always a great theme. The dolls are always decked out. 















I had brought my Tammy, Ted and Mr. Turner, and Debbie contributed Mrs. Turner and her Pepper later to my display. Jodie, one of our members has the wonderful patriotic gazebo that she found at Micheal's? I think and she brings it to every July themed meeting. I did not take as many photos as I usually do at these meetings. 














We had a 'challenge' and that was to create a 'fashion' out of tin foil. I went a little over the top with creating armour for a doll and a horse as I waited until the last minute - as I usually do with these challenges- but some of the fashions were really over the top! Jodie won with her malibu dolls bathing attire and umbrella! She was number #2 as you can see in the last photo!



                                    Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: