Thursday, December 24, 2020

Countdown to Christmas- Day 25!

 




                                           Countdown to Christmas- Day 25!

                               

                            Merry Christmas- December 25th, 2020!

                        We are at the last day of our Countdown to Christmas!

                   I saved these photos - Because Jesus is the reason for the season.

 I had so much fun a few years ago, collecting the dolls , building the stable, and sewing their clothing. I had my 'town' of characters put on a Nativity pageant /play . These are some of my most treasured photos in my collection and on this blog. 

      I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

                   And may all of your dolly wishes and dollhouse dreams come true!

                                          ~Lisa

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Thank you for this series, it was fun to read every day:@) Merry Christmas to you too-enjoy!

Lisa Neault said...

Hi Lynne- I am so glad you enjoyed it! I hope to do it again next year with some more newer pictures. This was alot of fun to do!