Sunday, December 13, 2020

Countdown to Christmas- Day 13 !

 





Countdown to Christmas- Day 13!

I have been watching too many Christmas movies- like the Christmas Carol- and this photo shoot was inspired by that movie- the Ghost of Christmas Past! lol !

Backstory of the Gothic Mansion Set-

The set is the front of the Gothic Mansion, when I had it set up on two 8 ft tables in my climate controlled storage unit, where I could work on my dioramas that were really large like this one. It measured 40 inches high, and about 50-60 inches wide. It also featured a staircase. One of my most intense and fun and exhausting dioramas to construct.  Because of constraints on my time, I closed my climate controlled storage unit and had to break down many of these larger dioramas and bring them home, where I work on them in my garage studio/office with my husband. Not so much room for a diorama like this to be set up on an ongoing basis. I hope you have enjoyed the pics!

2 comments:

Treesa said...

Actually, I think the graveyard scene in A Christmas Carol featured The Ghost Of Christmas Future. But I like the concept.
Signed, Treesa

Lisa Neault said...

Thank you Treesa.
I went with the Ghost of Christmas Past, well just because it sounded better and she looked spooky. And the past comes up to haunt you. artistic, license, lol.