Monday, December 14, 2020

Countdown to Christmas- Day 14!

 



            Countdown to Christmas- Day 14~!

           This is a study in red- with the Poppys and Christmas Barbie all around the tree . I cannot tell you how hard it was to get this simple photoshoot together. I have been shopping for small trees of different colors and wanted to do 'colorblock' photos- only the small trees in the stores have vanished- and the stores like Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Dollar Tree, are not re-stocking. Here it is only the 13th-14th of December and there are barely any ornaments on the shelves!

I was able to find this and another tree at Target which still believes in selling small Christmas trees! The ornaments, luckily, are from my stash. I will probably have to order any unusual colored trees online. This is a 'first' . 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dw Ask Masterlist said...

Appreciate you bloggiing this