Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July!


 George Washington Barbie is standing near the Bespaq desk which holds the Declaration of Independence (a magnet from a Williamsburg souvenir store) 

We celebrated today, my husband and I , by grilling yet eating indoors. The temperatures were hot!

















We had hamburgers & hot dogs, pickles, potato salad, gourmet salsa & chips, and red velvet cake with buttercream icing and blue sugar sprinkles. To top it off we also had a cranberry and lime seltzer water spritzer with a lime wedge to cool off. Very yummy. 

As you can tell, I have been busy decorating, and still not done! I did not get to my Tammy photos, or my Annabelle and Marie Terese dressed for today. I will get them dressed in the patriotic mood and hopefully post some of them tomorrow to carry the theme. I love the red , white and blue theme, it is so festive. My UFDC Marcus would make a great Uncle Sam. 

Enjoy! And Happy Fourth of July!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovin' your Statue of Liberty Barbie-very fun! Happy 4th of July:@)

Lisa Neault said...

Thank you Lynn!

D7ana said...

Thanks for sharing your festive Fourth celebrations. Cool choice of themed dolls and play dolls. And yummy food! Glad to hear you enjoyed your Fourth.