Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Happy Easter!


I know I am a little late with my Easter post. I wanted to go through my photos. Easter was a very relaxing day. Lots of decorating, and food prep for my hubby and I. With the virus quarantine limiting us, we did not have friends and family over. 

I decorated my mantel with a few of my dolls this year and bunnies. 

I also baked not one but TWO cakes this year. One was lemon which we had with dinner, and another was orange marmalade, which we had with breakfast. 

Here was our Easter breakfast-






Egg, cheese and ham casserole with strawberries, orange slices, coffee, water, and orange and ginger ale spritzer. The cake was orange marmalade cake with cream cheese frosting. 







The cakes were made from the new Duncan Hines cake mixes. I made the orange marmalade cake mix just like it looked on the box. I used a whole jar of Smucker's orange marmalade for the middle

Easter dinner -
Easter dinner was a saddle of venison, carrots, onions and mashed potatoes , salad, iced tea, water, and lemon cake. 









It was all quite relaxing, enjoyable, and yummy. 

Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I'd rather see Easter stuff after Easter Sunday than before. I thought we were eating pretty well at Casa BTEG, but you're definitively cooking up a storm!

Dorothy In PA said...

What a lovely table you have set. The cakes look delicious. Easter blessings to you.

Small Joys said...

Belated Happy Easter! Thank you for sharing your Easter 'table' and your delicious looking feast.

Lisa Neault said...

Thank you Barb. I love looking at Easter treats before and after. Bunnies are a thang for me. lol
Dorothy, thank you. The cakes were good. Highly recommend. Easter blessings to you.
Small Joys- Happy Easter. You are welcome, glad you enjoyed it.