Friday, April 17, 2020

Catching up- Tag game Photos

During this quarantine Covid-19 I have been playing catch-up with my doll photos on Flicker.  One thing my friends like to do is play Tag Games and I have been distressed that I haven't been able to keep up with all the cool photos that I haven't been able to do. Now I have been able to dig out my dolly accessories 
and stage some photos. With all the time on our hands my husband has been working on getting alot of our much needed yard work done, and I have been helping as well. With his long illness last year, much of this work was neglected, and we have taken it in hand. 

If you would like to browse my Tag Games album on Flicker Click HERE

Here are some of the more current tag game photos that I just posted recently -



Doll with teddy bear- post a doll with her/his favorite teddy bear



Red, Blonde, and Black haired dolls- post a picture of dolls with red, blonde and black hair. 



Spring Coat- post a picture of your doll in her /his spring coat


Enjoy!

No comments: