Saturday, September 29, 2018

Poppy Relaxes in the Bath...

Hi Folks. I have been awol for quite a while. I have been busy this whole month of September and just haven't had time to really do too much with my dolls even though I have been working on my doll club raffle, which is coming up next week and which I will show pics of here in a couple of days. Right now I want to leave you with pics of one of my Moods Poppy Parker dolls relaxing in her bath . This photo came about in a Flicker Tag Game challenge. 


















Poppy is having a bit of bubbly in her bubble bath...
The Statues I purchased at an auction in a lot, really cheap. I have been on the lookout for statues like this as I have been , for a long time, planning to do a museum scene. They also look great in a mansion as well, set up on marble stops or blocks of wood as art pieces and focal points. I wanted to use my silver tub I had, I have two tubs. This one came from Walmart as a Christmas present filled with soaps and lotions wrapped with cellophane and I knew it would fit my dolls. I have kept it ever since. I have the other one from Michael's that looks more like a regular tub. I wanted this bath to have shades of white, black and silver in time for Halloween, but more chic. I made the nightie over the chair. The bubbles in the tub are a piece of small bubblewrap from my shipping stash. The plants are from Michael's. The walls are made of foamcore and the curtains are cheesecloth, that Halloween cheesecloth that you can buy at the dollar store. 

I will have more blog/diorama posts coming your way....Happy Fall! Lisa

2 comments:

The grandmommy said...

She is bathing in a luxurious bathroom!

Lisa Neault said...

yes she is!