Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Golden Holiday Poppy Parker

I have had this doll for a couple of months now, maybe since March? and also the Evelyn Cinderalla Fashion Fairytale doll who I haven't deboxed yet. I have been really slow to debox my dolls.  I haven't even got around to doing decent photos of my Dorothy Poppy Parker who I have had since last year and is sitting forlornly on my shelf de-boxed but no photo time. 











I also had ordered two of the plastic trees that went with this doll , you could order this Poppy as a set with a tree, and then additional trees. I ordered another tree to have two trees to make it even in case I wanted to do a store/shop scene with that incredible Egyptian pyramid dress she had going on there. I haven't set up the trees, they are still in their box as I just don't have the getty-up and go to do much with my dolls lately.  I have been trying to work on my dollhouse for Annabelle and Marie Terese and it has been hard. 

This doll came with ALOT of accessories- like overload. She came with jewelry, a purse, earrings, a ring, really cute shoes, pluse the Tree, as well as Christmas present boxes with intricate package detailing. One box was triangular and had three ornaments in it! So it was a real plus on this doll. She would be cool in an Andy Warhol scene from his famous foil room, with the clashing gold. Reminds me a bit of the famous Stetthemeir dollhouse in New York from the 1920's. 

I am going to try to pick up and blog a bit more to motivate myself more on the projects or craft things I do, and my progress once more. Even it is some piddle craft thing I do, to get back into the swing of my creativity which has been so lacking & lacklustre. 
All for now- Lisa

No comments: