Monday, July 8, 2013

Sneak Peeks...........

I thought I would show a few 'sneak' peeks of the new project I am working on, and Romaine has been directing the work. He is one slave driver of a doll!  So far it is coming along nicely, and I can let you see the progress sofar...still have alot of details to attend to before the project is finished.


As you can see from the front of the project, it is quite large. I have been assembling this in my office and it sits on our conference table. The portico that Katniss is standing on is not yet attached to the structure, that will be the last thing to do on my list when the item is in place on its table. 
I have used one of my Hairuku? i don't know if I spelled that right- dress mannequins in the front window to gauge depth and scale . During the summer I am not that busy as far as committments goes, so I am attempting to get this done and in place before the end of August, as Romaine is planning his Grand Opening then. 

I will not be posting photos in Flicker or Ipernity until the project is most of the way done and I can start on the furniture and shop items placement.  Romaine is picky and is already having me design/build some furniture for this project! The divas have to have the best!
~Lisa

2 comments:

Vita Plastica said...

Oooh, I love this!!! Very exciting development!

Lisa Neault said...

thank you!