Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me...Lisa, lol. Above is a pic of my mini American Girl dolls, celebrating mini Felicity's birthday, which is a few days before mine! I haven't had time to do anything
special with big Felicity, and the minis were so much fun to stage.





My hubby Chris took me out to dinner last night at Sedona Taphouse and we had the steak dinner with mashed potatoes and broccoli. Sedona Taphouse is a wonderful place, with over 400? beers on tap. Though I do not drink, the food is delicious. So we started celebrating my birthday last night, which was fun. I think tomorrow is Chinese food!
I haven't pics of all my goodies yet, since I am being careful with budget right now. But I did find one of my holy grail dolls from the Poppy Parker Breakfast at Tiffany's series. I wanted them all, but am having to pick and choose because of cost- and so many club dolls will be shipping soon!
Here is Holly Golightly Breakfast at Tiffany's at 6 am that I found on Ebay for a BIN now price. I am hoping there is nothing wrong with her, she is advertised as NRFB...keeping fingers crossed here.
After having to sell two of my Poppy Parkers previous this year, I am steadily attempting to 'replace' my Poppy collection, as they are my favorite Jason Wu dolls. I love their fresh, innocent and alluring faces, to me they are far more lovelier than the bitchy look on some of the other W Club dolls...lol.
I am also hoping to bring home Ken's mini cooper home...just haven't found time to pick it up yet. So pics on more of my birthday goodies later...
~Lisa

No comments: