Thursday, October 6, 2011

Daria meets her Prince in Monaco....





I took some pictures for a Flicker group contest recently, just for fun with my fashion dolls, and it has been fun. The group, International Jet Set diva fashion dolls is offering a prize, but since I am not so gifted with Photoshop like the other dolly collectors, I have to rely on my props. lol. The challenge was for the models to meet in Monaco for cocktails, and meet the Princes Andrea and Pierre, and party the night away. I hit on the idea of the Monaco throne room which I had seen pictures of, and tried to emulate a reasonable fact similar. The throne base is two placques, painted gold with a piece of red velvet cut for the top and also for the carpet. The black and white marble floor is a large placemat made of squares from Pier One. The chair and table are Bespaq, wine bucket, wine bottole, glasses are Rement. Mirrors are by my great friend, Jim Coates Miniatures on Ebay. I googled picturs of Prince Albert and Prince Rainier of Monaco and noticed their sash is red, white , red and not blue like Prince Charles' in England. The small charm is a charm sewn on so it would look like an order/.medal on the sash. Daria's dress is Dressmaker Details and shoes are by the Dolls'  Cobbler.
Enjoy the pics!


No comments: