Friday, October 14, 2011

Challenge 2:Breakfast at Tiffany's...with a twist, s'il vous plait!

Challenge 2 on the JetSet International Divas group on Flicker- Breakfast at Tiffany's...remember the iconic scene with Holly GoLightly eating her bagel and coffee in her tiara, diamonds, and chic black evening dress? Yeah, I wear that too every morning for breakfast darling...lol . Challenge two was to add an 'a la twist' accessory for the models, along with their diamonds and black evening gown, only at Tiffany's at 6 rue de la Paix! I admit this one had me racking my brains. So since I was short on time and backdrops, I was desperate. I resorted to photoshop. I know...dioramas are my passion, but even I have limitations on with just a week to conceive, build, paint, glue, ...well you get the idea.

So I was feeling a little quirky with Daria, so this is what I came up with....

Daria is ...celebrating, rather early in the day, but hey, she's in front of Tiffany's, sitting on her Jag, with designer shopping bags to the max, her yorkie poo on the back of the hood, her purse ascew, and a bucket of champagne, and in the background? Well Tiffany's is giving away all those little delicious blue boxes tied with white ribbons, just giving away the diamonds I tell you. I guess I'd be like this little plastic diva and get toasted too....lol. Diamonds and Tiffany's, what more could a diva want?
It's a fun challenge, and really made me rack my brains ..I used a necklace set from a Metrodolls outfit I had for Gene, which just popped with Agnes in M Conerto's dress...the car is a remote control jag that is from the bratz line....only shorty barbie and my tiny bjd's wlll fit in it!
Have some more wonderful pics of Slipper with her new wigs and shoes that just arrived today- now I just have to find time to make her dress to go with the wigs, a la Marie Antoinette. More later- and enjoy the pics!
Lisa

No comments: