Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Lisa!


My Divas got together and decided to wish me Happy Birthday! Thisis an older picture, but one of the best photo setups I did, I think.  I love this picture since one of my favorite colors is pink, and it exhibits some of my best work in 1:6 scale. My birthday falls on May 1st, Mayday...

I had a few new residents arrive at the One Sixth Scale dollhouse & Pumpkin Hill....one of them is Jason Wu's Regal Solstice...she is so so gorgeous....reminds me of the 50's and the British fashion houses back then, photographed by Cecil Beaton...


I have had a wonderful birthday weekend...the best in years. The weather has been lovely, and lots of dolly dreams came true. The tinies got together and wished me a Happy Birthday as well...............





Happy Birthday to me!

~Lisa

No comments: