Friday, April 5, 2024

Barbie / Chelsea Cutie Reveal Lamb

The Cutie Reveal series of dolls by Mattel has recently begun a series of Chelsea dolls in the animal series and in this 'Cozy Cute Tee" Series They feature a Lamb, a Pink Bear, a Purple Poodle, and a what appears to be a dog with pink mane? Each doll comes with a pet, pair of shoes, and a skirt as they have a painted on swimsuit and painted/ colored legs for tights. The Lamb Chelsea is a caucasian doll with blonde hair and is very cute. She was on sale for $11 and I was also looking for the Poodle, who is an African-American doll, but I think they had sold out. These normally retail for about $17.99. Here are my reveal photos-
















 I will be doing my next post on my newest Happy Holidays 1991 Barbie that has arrived, I am busy getting the photos ready. I have two more dolls that will be arriving soon- 1989 Happy Holidays Barbie and 2006 Happy Holidays Bob Mackie Barbie - this one is a stunning doll with the Bob Mackie facemold! I was really excited at the price-the fees and shipping were actually more than the doll, New in box, but still the overall price is less altogether. I love the Bob Mackie facemold, one of my favorites. 

Enjoy! 

No comments: