Saturday, April 6, 2024

1991 Happy Holidays Barbie

She finally arrived! a few days ago that is. I purchased her off of Mercari from an offer made by the seller. To keep the shipping cost down, they use UPS Sure Post, which is slow. Slow ....It took over a week and a half for the doll to get here. Not complaining of the cost...but geez. Next time put it on a pack mule, it might get it here quicker. lol! 

I am always amazed at the packaging on these dolls that are almost thirty plus years old and how well the packaging is on them. This particular one when I deboxed her had cardboard underneath her skirt to hold it out, so I left it on there to hold the skirt out, which looks better. 

I can hardly wait for 1989 Happy Holidays and 2006 Happy Holidays Barbies to arrive, I just purchased them yesterday. So more Christmas Barbie blog posts coming your way!



























And here is a photo of some of my recent lovelies altogether...





I have more Holiday dolls than this, they are just on the doll shelves in the doll room! Enjoy!
 

No comments: