Friday, March 15, 2024

Gene Marshall & Friends and the Wearin' of the Green!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! It is 2 days early, but I am posting these pics early as I will have more photos of various dolls on St. Patrick's day on Sunday. I did this shoot and I wanted the pics to stand alone. It was an off-the-cuff kind of thing I put together, and was rather pleased with it- as it is unusual for me to be able to pull all of my props together at one time without having to pull my doll room apart! lol!











The chair and table; Bespaq, the rug, a dollhouse miniature carpet;
the tea set, is a 1:12 scale dollhouse miniature teaset that I won at my doll club meeting and has tiny shamrocks on it- it is too small for this diorama but I could not resist using it in this scene; the dog I think came in a bag of Gene goodies I purchased at a doll show, the green Irish hats were purchased years ago at the Dollar Tree , the cake and cake slice I made, and the portrait was from the Visitor Souvenir shop in Williamsburg, VA. The teddy bear is a miniature teddy bear for the month of March you purchase at miniature shows, in plastic cubes, for the month of March.
I made the two outfits on the Simply Gene- the skirt and blouse, and on Vee, the sheath dress. I was hoping that I could have more green outfits, but will have to work on more of them from the patterns I have. 
More to come!

 

No comments: