Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Valentine's day cakes...

 














I have new items in my Doll Food section of Pumpkin Hill Studios on Ebay 

I have been working hard on creating 1:6 scale and 1:4 scale Valentine's day cake and cookie sets for the dolls! I am especially proud of the 1:4 scale Gene Marshall/ Tonner cake set as it is decorated with tiny raspberries and tiny heart shaped decorated/ iced cookies.  The 1:6 scale cakes are also decorated with iced sugar cookies and tiny striped pink and white candies! Each cake comes with a slice cut out, ready for serving! 

Hopefully I will have more pastries and other items for the upcoming holidays soon! ~Enjoy!

2 comments:

Dorothy In PA said...

It all looks delicious. The dolls seem to be enjoying themselves.

Lisa Neault said...

thank you Dorothy!