Sunday, November 24, 2019

Hitty Darling's new Pilgrim dress...

I have been working on creating Pilgrim outfits for the dolls and my Hitty doll, Hitty Darling, has been neglected for a long time. This evening I finished a Pilgrim ensemble for her. 




It consists of a black cotton dress and white cotton fichu and cap. I may have to re-do the black dress as it is a bit tight in the bodice. 

I ordered the pattern off of ebay, but the seller sent me the wrong pattern, she sent the pioneer pattern instead of the pilgrim one. I contacted her and she she allowed me to keep the pioneer pattern and was sending me the pilgrim pattern that day. Hopefully it will be here soon enough so the vintage Barbies and Ken can be outfitted. 
I had meant to have Hitty Darling and Marie Terese' outfits finished today, but I will have to work on Marie Terese' Pilgrim gown tomorrow. 
All for now. Enjoy the photos!

No comments: