Sunday, March 18, 2018

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I am late, (as usual!) but better late than never, right? I was so busy yesterday I forgot all about blogging! 



We had a fun day and a wonderful celebration meal of traditional corn beef and cabbage with potatoes, carrots, onions and a brisket of corn beef. I found a recipe on Pinterest and decided to try it. 

Shown below is our table set with my new vintage Anchor Hocking Emerald Green 'Bubble' effect plates and the goblets. I just adore them. I found the glasses in an antique mall nearby , and the plates on eBay , both at great prices. The vintage Rabbit eating the corn cob Pitcher with the Jonquils is a vintage piece I picked up at an auction. I am an antique/vintage china & glass collector as well. It's a passion of mine. The more weird, over the top the piece is, the more I love it. 
Here is the recipe I used on Pinterest for the Slow Cooker corned beef and cabbage. I used an Omaha Corned Beef brisket with the season packet. Instead of sugar, I used corn syrup for the sweetner. Don't use any vinegar, since the item is packed in vinegar already. 









I will have some more photos of dollies in a bit, as a new one has come in that is on my grail list! ~Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The table setting is beautiful, and so is the doll :-).

Lisa Neault said...

thank you!